Direct Episode Link: http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/29584.mp3
- Episode 5 - Big Five Software
- Peter Cetinski
- Randy Kindig
- Peter Bartlett
- Ian Mavric
Big Five Software
Peter Cetinski interviewed Bill Hogue, founder of Big Five Software and author of many of the company's games.
Then, Peter Bartlett interviewed Arthur Gleckler, developer of the last Big Five TRS-80 game, Weerd. One correction to the recorded interview is that Arthur was actually 15 years old, not 12 as he mentioned in the interview.
Finally, the Trash Talkers played and evaluated many of the Big Five TRS-80 games.
- Big Five Software TRS-80 page
- Big Five on TRS-80.org
- Stellar Escort, the other Big Five game not written by Bill Hogue
- Arthur Gleckler's Weerd page
- 80micro issue with Arthur and Andrew's "Wall Games"
- Jim McGinley's TRS-80 games presentation at GDC
- Ira Goldklang's TRS-80.com software search page