Direct Episode Link: http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/29703.mp3
- Episode 6 - PILOT Plus and DEBUG
- Peter Cetinski
- Randy Kindig
- Peter Bartlett
- Ian Mavric
News and Current Events
- At 02:40 Pete C. reminisced about VCFE XI and shared interviews with TRS-80 enthusiasts from the show floor.
- At 17:20 Randy talked about the 1,000,000th visitor to trs-80.com
- At 18:00 Pete C. discussed his recent purchase of a complete early 1977 Model I system from eBay
- At 27:20 Randy discussed his recent purchase of a Model I from Craigslist
- At 33:50 Ian discussed his recent purchase of some Model I equipment, including a rare Japanese computer
- At 35:40 Randy discussed his purchase of the Level 2 Basic Instruction Course Part 2
- At 38:10 the group discussed a possible TRS-80 event to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Model I
- At 41:00 the group discussed doing a live version of the show via Google Hangouts
Software Reviews - PILOT Plus and DEBUG
- At 47:25 Pete C. led the group on a review of the PILOT Plus software package. Pete B. added a lot of additional information about the PILOT language in general.
- At 1:02:35 Randy led the group on a review of the DEBUG software package. The discussion also included the usage of the different machine language monitors available on the TRS-80.